Kennedy's Tuning offer the following services for 99% of vehicles. Please contact us for further information.
A performance tune is more than simply wringing more power from your engine, it’s also about improving the overall driving experience. A remap could provide the following benefits:
● Sharper throttle response
● Improved pulling power through increased torque
● Smoother power delivery by eliminating ‘flat spots’ in acceleration
Along with performance gains, you may notice improvements in fuel economy thanks to a more efficiently running engine and benefit from improved safety through having more power at any time to accelerate out of difficulties.
We offer various stages of remapping with various performance options. You may need hardware additions depending how far you wish to take it; we’ll advise at the discussion stage.
Fuel Efficiency Tuning:
Manufacturers have to set their engines up to cover a multitude of users, climates and driving styles so an economy remap can calibrate your car or vehicle to suit the specific conditions you encounter day to day.
● Significant fuel savings are possible with our economy remap
● A likely improvement in your CO2 emissions so reducing your carbon footprint
● Possible performance improvements through increases in power and torque
● Smoother acceleration by removing flat spots
● Improved throttle response
The DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) is designed to catch diesel particulates to reduce emissions. The DPF keeps itself clear by ‘regeneration’ but this is dependent on running the engine at its optimum temperature regularly.
If this doesn’t happen such as with vehicles used for mainly stop/start and shorter journeys, the filter will become clogged and will eventually severely affect engine performance.
Other services include:
Remap Stages 1, 2 and 3.
EGR Removal/ Blanks
Pop and Bang.
Rev limit removal.
Speed limit restrictor.